[Zope-dev] Some Zope distributions are missing Data.fs.in

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:07:43 +0200 (CEST)

Shane,

You are talking about the Zope core unit tests, aren't you? Can you be
equally sure you do not break third party tests people wrote for their own
products and packages? Please keep in mind that ZC is not the only one
using the Testing package to write their unit tests.

I am wondering why such a change would be necessary at all. If it is just
"for the heck of it" I politely ask to reconsider that decision. ;-)

TIA,
Stefan