[Zope-dev] Re:adding win32 build inst. Tap Tap Tap is this thing on?

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:33:02 +0000

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the reply.  I was beginning to think I was being snubbed for
even asking.  Silly me for trying to hold them to their statement in the
install docs.  At least could it be removed as to not mislead people such as
me into thinking one is actually forth coming in this lifetime ;-)

p.s.  I know that it was not explicitly "promised", but I figured since its
been in the install.txt a while, and there have been many win32  binary
releases, it was implicit they would share some tips on that process
someday.

Peace,
-- James
I am a Washington State Citizen.
Spamming this Email Address may be against Washington State Law
Chapter 19.86, and 19.190 RCW. http://www.wa.gov/ago/junkemail/protect.html