[Zope-dev] Inno vs Wise. Why not Soysal setup

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:36:43 +0000

I'm not sure if I can or suppose to post at zope-coders, but this is where I
got the topic from. Has anybody tried soysal setup before?  I've tested it
out in the past.  I like it because it seems flexible enought and has a web
update feature you can add to your installation.  Just imagine being able to
update zope from the Internet on win32.  I think it would make the *nix
people jealous ;-).
   Here is the URL for it.  http://soysal.com/ssetup

    My take on the whole matter is that you should use a freeware installer
instead of a commercial one.  I for one being a student can't afford the
WISE installer.  Seeing that I'm a strong supporter of freeware/opensource
I'm not sure I would buy it if I could afford it.

  That being the case maybe we can compile a list of potential
free/opensource installers and have a community vote.

Peace,
-- James
I am a Washington State Citizen.
Spamming this Email Address may be against Washington State Law
Chapter 19.86, and 19.190 RCW. http://www.wa.gov/ago/junkemail/protect.html