[Zope-dev] PANIC!!! That old refresh bug again.

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:23:52 +0200

Once again I have the problem that all references to imported
modules/objects/whatever dissapear when refreshing.

It seems like sometimes some modules are not refreshed, even though they
really are. Could it be that not all modules are properly purged from
memory, and then when Zope core calls our newly refreshed system, it calls
old versions of the modules, which now have lost all connection to the outer
world, since they no longer exist?

Or what?

Having to restart each time I make a change is slowing down my development
to a complete halt. I don't have time with this, PLEASE I need all help I
can get. Any stupid ideas or thoughts are welcome. I HAVE to fix this.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro, Torped
http://www.easypublisher.com/