[Zope-dev] Testing changes break tests when Products are in INSTANCE_HOME

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:39:21 +0200

I have modified testrunner to support INSTANCE_HOME installations:
http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/TestRunner

To test an INSTANCE_HOME product specify the -i flag.

<plug>
This is in the collector as a "feature+solution".
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/489.
</plug>

Cheers,
Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 19. September 2002 15:00 +0100 Chris Withers

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/