[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] What do we want in the way of Zope binary distributions?

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:37:34 +0100

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 3:25 pm, Chris McDonough wrote:

> I'd like to propose that ZC drops the "generic" Linux binary distribution
> in favor of an RPM distribution that would be "guaranteed" to run on
> the latest Red Hat release or the one before it, but might also work on
> Mandrake, etc.

I may volunteer for updating the gentoo ebuild.... Anyone else using gentoo
linux here?

> Comments?

I would appreciate a pgp signature for official releases, source and binary.

--
Toby Dickenson
http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson