[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] What do we want in the way of Zope binary distributions?

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis luca@debian.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:02:04 +0200

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:37:34PM +0100, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2003 3:25 pm, Chris McDonough wrote:
>=20
> > I'd like to propose that ZC drops the "generic" Linux binary distributi=
on
> > in favor of an RPM distribution that would be "guaranteed" to run on
> > the latest Red Hat release or the one before it, but might also work on
> > Mandrake, etc.=20

It's quite unfair. I would second this proposal, only if you list other form
of packages / linux distribution as far as possible. RPM and Red Hat are not
the only one. Debian packages may be found at http://packages.debian.org/zo=
pe.

> > Comments?
>=20
> I would appreciate a pgp signature for official releases, source and bina=
ry.

I agree.

This issue would have been more appropriate no zope-packagers though.

ciao,
--=20
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have
Infinite loop: see `Loop, infinite'.        | something in common: they
Loop, infinite: see `Infinite loop'.        | don't depend on the language.

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--