[Zope-dev] 501 NotImplemented in Zope 2.7 beta1

Jim Washington jwashin at vt.edu
Fri Aug 15 08:56:36 EDT 2003

I have been noticing a few "501 Not Implemented" errors in the ZMI in
2.7 beta.

The ones I have encountered are fixed by changing method="get" to
method="post" in the html/dtml forms in e.g., Aqueduct.py.

I do not know the "proper" fix.
Also, this is weird enough (and perhaps merely a beta issue) that I
could not decide the proper category in the bug collector or even what
to search on to see if it had been reported previously.

So, consider this an FYI should anyone want to take a stab at fixing it
or reporting it to the collector.

-- Jim Washington