[Zope-dev] DBTab/ZEO configuration in Zope2.7 beta1

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Fri Aug 15 22:49:52 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

Chris McDonough wrote:
> mkzopeclient -z should go away.  You should use the zope.conf file to
> configure mounted databases.  Unfortunately I haven't had time to
> include adequate examples in the sample config, but it might help a bit
> to look at the lib/python/Zope/Startup/zopeschema.xml file.

That was the second thing I did :-) (first was to look into doc/)

I spottet the following directives:

<mount-point/>
(Seems to be specifiable multiple times)
<connection-class/>
<class-factory/>

ok, I can somehow stick ZEO.ClientStorage.ClientStorage
into it, but what then? How to set options for
ClientStorage? Hostname, Port, Cache, Fall-back-Storages
(as supported by DBTab)

I can provide the examples for the template once I have
working ones...

Regards
Tino