[Zope-dev] DBTab/ZEO configuration in Zope2.7 beta1

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Sat Aug 16 00:38:47 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

thank you. By the time I got it working when I first
used filestorage, bootet zope so it created all folders
as it wants and then stop zope and use that Data.fs
for ZEO. Then I was able to mount the zeo as /
I'll investigate this further and provide the examples.

For now even the fallback seems to work.

Storage type "temporary" seems to not mentioned anywhere,
but I'll test this too.

Kind regards
Tino Wildenhain