[Zope-dev] Help!!

Todd Loomis, (SAIC) tloomis at dmso.mil
Thu Aug 28 13:53:45 EDT 2003

What have you done to verify that zope isn't running?
When I do a start it comes back with these warnings in the log files and
when I try to load the site it gives me a proxy error.

What platform are you on?
Redhat 7.2

What version of Zope?
2.4.3

Todd Loomis

Web Developer

Defense Modeling & Simulation Office (SAIC)

1901 N. Beauregard Street, Suite 500

Alexandria, VA 22311

Office: (703) 824-3407

Fax: (703) 379-3778