[Zope-dev] how can I set the time stamp of an object

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Dec 2 11:36:16 EST 2003

Hi Robert!

You can/should not muck with bobobase_modification_time. CMF 1.4 however
has this in DublinCore:

setModificationDate(self, modification_date=None)

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 02. Dezember 2003 15:58 +0100 robert <robert at redcor.ch>
wrote:

> Hi there,
> I would like to set the last modified time of a object that I read from a
> file  to the modification time of that file.
> Can anybody please give me a hint or a piece of code how to do that?
>
> thanks
> Robert
> --
> mit freundlichen Grüssen
>
> Robert Rottermann
> www.redCOR.ch

The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/