[Zope-dev] Re: Heads up: about to merge new-style ExtensionClass and ZODB 3.3 into Zope 2 head

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Wed Dec 10 15:17:48 EST 2003

| >1.) "from ZODB import Persistent, PersistentMapping" doesn't work anymore
| >
| >Maybe Zope 2.7 should have a deprecation warning?
|
| Hm, or maybe we should make this work for zodb.  Jeremy, what do you think?

What has been decided about this? I notice Yuppie changed the imports
to 'from Globals import PersistentMapping'. Any objection to add
'PersistentList' to 'Globals' as well and checking it in head, 2.7 and 2.6?

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.
		-- Isaac Asimov