[Zope-dev] Environment for Python Development

robert robert at redcor.ch
Fri Dec 12 08:22:46 EST 2003

jeremy recommends this from developerWorks(TM):
lesenswert

Title: Charming Python: Review of Python IDEs

David looks at four open source development environments for working with
Python code on Unix-like operating systems. He evaluates two general-purpose
editors/environments and two Python-specific ones, and compares the merits of
each.

Learn more:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-cpyide/?ca=dnt-449

developerWorks