[Zope-dev] Re: Converting from old-style BTreess

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Dec 15 08:48:57 EST 2003

> On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 02:39, Jim Fulton wrote:
>
> > I checked in the necessary fix for PersistentMapping.  There was a
> > change in the data structure and I had to add some logic to convert
> > some old state.

Oh, geez, I remember this setstate/getstate business now.  FWIW, I think
Jeremy added it at my insistence after he changed PersistentMapping to
inherit from UserDict in order to maintain backwards compatibility for
versions that didn't.

The next panic will start when UserDict becomes a new-style class. ;-)

- C