[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Time module in python scripts

Tim Hoffman THoffman@dpc.wa.gov.au
07 Feb 2003 08:47:21 +0800

Hi

I wonder why DateTime().parts() results is different to
time.localtime(time.time()) or at least returns less info than the
latter.

It would seem a change to DateTime would be in order ?

Tim