[Zope-dev] (no subject)

Anitha George anithageorge27@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:16:51 +0000

Hi all
       I am trying to develop a Document Management System in zope.The
features that have to be implemented managing folders,maintaining versions
of an object,uploading a file,etc.I believe Zope supports all these
features. I am planning to build an interface above the Zope ZMI and use
these features. For this I have to understand which are the library files
which carry out this function of managing folders and maintaining versions.
Could any of you please help me out in understanding the Zope API i.e which
are the libraries and files used for the above mentioned features so that I
can implement it in my appication. Please help me out.I would be really
grateful.Thanks in advance.Awaiting a quick response.

Regards,
Anitha