[Zope-dev] zopezen site down

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:47:55 -0800

Hi Robert,

> There is no info on the site and a whois search doesn't provide any
> contact details.

Oh its me :) I just haven't gotten around to setting Zope up yet, thats all.

> If the owners of ZopeZen are on this list please get in contact if you
> are would like a donation of some resources to help get and keep the
> site back online.

Thanks kindly. Im actually going to move it to my own Linux box here
behind my cable modem. It sat happily on my Windows box for a while I
want to do some Mailman and Jabber integration so prefer to have full
access. Of course its only a 266 Mhz with 64 Mb so we'll see some
performance work and caching, maybe a site change.

Thanks once again for the offer.
--
   Andy McKay