[Zope-dev] Creating a fully stand-alone Zope Page Templates

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:21:50 +1100

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 1:26 am, Kevin Smith wrote:
> This works!!  Thank you!  Do you keep your Page Templates up-to-date
> with Zope's, or is this version going to stay the way it is from now
> on?  It looks like you did what I was trying to do (i.e. put a wrapper
> around the existing code) so that updates only required you to get the
> newest version of Page Templates from Zope and plug them in.

I keep track of bug fixes, but nothing else. ZPT is a stable product, so bug
reports are rare. The multilingual implementation (which I'm not completely
up to speed with) was happening while I was doing my port, so I don't have
any of that. I also can't just update from the ZPT CVS any more.

    Richard