[Zope-dev] XML-RPC External Method bug

Nathan 'Nato' Uno Nathan.Uno@hostway.com
08 Jan 2003 16:53:38 -0600

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 15:57, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Nathan 'Nato' Uno wrote at 2003-1-7 09:01 -0600:
>  > ...
>  > There appears to be a problem with the way that External Methods are
>  > inspected when called via XML-RPC.
> I use XML-RPC to call External Methods without problems.
>
> I use Zope 2.5.1.
<snip>

Can you send me the method description so that I can see the arg list?
>From what I can understand, it seems that certain types of argument
lists *could* work - but I'd be interested to have a copy of your method
(or a stub that was similar to your method) for further testing.

I intend to:
a) Test 2.6.0 and 2.6.1b1 as well (I've only tested with 2.5.1)
b) Create a (hopefully) reproducible methodology
c) File a collector issue

... but work is bogging me down just now.  Hopefully before the weekend.

Thanks very much,

Nathan 'Nato' Uno
Hostway Corporation
nathan.uno@hostway.com