[Zope-dev] title_or_id permissions on Files

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:16:05 +0100

Brian R Brinegar wrote at 2003-1-8 15:27 -0500:
 > Everything works. I believe that the restricting permission for the
 > title_or_id method should be "Access Contents Information" not "View".
 > However I am not sure where the title_or_id method of File is defined.
You can use my "DocFinder" product to find this out.
-->  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

It may not have an explicite protection at all and be protected
implicitly by the "Object Protection".

The "Object Protection" is usually "Access Contents Information",
but sometimes "View" or something different.

Dieter