[Zope-dev] How about some details about SGI's Supportfolio?

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:25:03 +0200

A couple of Zope Announce's ago, our attention was drawn to
this press release:

   http://www.zope.com/News/PressReleases/SGI-2003-01-22

I was wondering if there are any stories behind that --- what
technologies were used, what problems there were, how many
people were involved in building it, what SGI's degree of
participation was in the design, whether SGI now has inhouse
Zope expertise with the ability to extend Supportfolio .. any
interesting bits that the community can learn from.

Actually, I'm not interested in Supportfolio exclusively ---
I'd appreciate any stories about significant Zope
implementations, if anyone has time to tell them, and is not
bound by confidentiality issues.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za