[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] present data from db (multiple tables) using zpt

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
04 Jul 2003 11:23:29 -0400

Create your sql statement to return the data from the 2 tables in one
row joining the 2 tables on a uniquekey that is common to both tables.

select table1.col1, table1.col2, table2.col3, table2.col6
from table1 join table2
	on table1.<uniquekey> = table2.<uniquekey>

hth,
Mike