[Zope-dev] ZopeCTL from debian sid could it be included?

Chris McDonough chris.mcdonough@cox.net
28 Jul 2003 13:15:13 -0400

Hi kosh,

We discussed this a bit on the zope-dev list
(http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/1677044).  The result was
that Luca will likely update his zope controller for 2.7 and it will be
available for debian, but it will not be included in Zope.  It's a nifty
system, but it is a bit too platform-specific for general use.

- C