small summary and big plea was:(Re: [Zope-dev] Versions: should they die?)

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:27:43 +0200

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Oliver Bleutgen wrote at 2003-6-10 16:20 +0200:
>  > ...
>  > And you have to take acquisition into account
>  >
>  > folder1
>  >    some_object
>  > folder2
>  >    version2
>  >
>  > some_object shouldn't be lockable into version2.
>
> Where did you ever read that the effect of versions
> were in any way restricted in correspondence with their own path?

You are right. I hadn't looked at this code for a long time, now I
checked in cvs, and this was changed (ca. 2 years ago). Now zope sends
BASEPATH1 as cookie path, which makes the cookie indeed global.

cheers,
oliver