[Zope-dev] ./configure on Zope27HEAD with Python 2.2.2

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
19 Jun 2003 16:05:23 -0400

Thanks for the warning.  I know very little about BSD's shell (I don't
even know what the default BSD shell is).

FWIW, the need for bash is mentioned in INSTALL.txt (although I admit I
thought it would work under other shells).

Does anyone care enough to fix configure to work properly on BSD?