FHS, zopectl, #925, Re: [Zope-dev] 2.7 installation

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
20 Jun 2003 12:35:59 -0400

OK, thanks, I thought this was it.  In Zope's case, this just implies
compiled Python libraries.  This can normally be specified via the
--platlib flat to setup.py, but as described in a prior message in this
thread, the Zope setup.py overrides platlib in order to provide
X-platform compatibility for install locations.

This is the thing that will need to change.

Thanks!

- C