[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Proposed installation changes for review

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:27:10 -0800

Chris McDonough wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 17:48, Jamie Heilman wrote:
> > How about, "a lot of code/documentation was removed, and a lot of new
> > code/documentation was added."  Don't get hung up on the exact
> > numbers, my point was, a lot of work has gone into "simplifying" the
> > configuration process, but that the bigger picture isn't any clearer
> > for it.
>
> Given the circumstance, what would you propose to do?

Merge and move on, I'm not asking anyone to throw out their work,
just to give thought to what I've said.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"We must be born with an intuition of mortality.  Before we know the words