[Zope-dev] Session Errors

John Eikenberry jae-zdev@kavi.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 04:11:26 -0800

Since upgrading to Zope-2.6 we've been getting KeyErrors when using
Sessions. They seem to happen more now that we've started using
hasSessionData(), but I'm pretty sure they happened prior to that.

Anyways, here are the 2 related tracebacks. Has anyone else seen these?

Traceback #1 occurs most frequently. The KeyError's value is an unprintable
string of non-ascii characters.

* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
* Module The application server.App.startup, line 182, in
  zpublisher_exception_hook
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module App.special_dtml, line 61, in __call__
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
* Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 342, in nudge
* Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 467, in _getCurrentBucket
* Module Products.TemporaryFolder.LowConflictConnection, line 34, in
  setstate
* Module Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryStorage, line 94, in load
KeyError:

Traceback #2 happens less frequently, though today it seemed like it was
trying to catch up (3 of these today).

* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
* Module Products.DotOrg.Pages.KContent, line 149, in __call__
* Module Products.DotOrg.Pages.KContent, line 194, in getEditInfo
* Module Products.DotOrg.Pages.KContent, line 506, in hasSessionData
* Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 101, in hasSessionData
* Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 175, in
  _hasSessionDataObject
* Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 838, in has_key
* Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 807, in get

KeyError: 1047409860

--

John Eikenberry [jae@kavi.com]
 will deserve neither and lose both."