[Zope-dev] install complains about 'invalid' Python files

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:55:51 +0100

You cannot rely on the Zope install script to handle add-on products well,=20
if at all. The same issue wrt .py extensions is present in the CMF skins.=20
So I guess the answer is: "Don't do it that way". They are called add-on=20
products for a reason ;-)

Stefan

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/