[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope-Coders] Merging the new-install-branch

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:39:33 -0500

[Fred L. Drake, Jr.]
> I'm planning to merge the new-install-branch efforts recently
> discussed on this list into the Zope 2 trunk tomorrow.

> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2003-March/018999.html
>
> Perhaps the most immediate change is that the Windows tests may become
> completely wedged, since we've not had time to do any testing on
> Windows yet.  If anyone has time to do so (and a suitable platform),
> please don't hesitate to send bug reports before the merge!

I'm running the Windows tests on this branch (Python 2.2.2 +
new-install-branch + Win2000), and it's going well.  We found one
Windows-specific problem, and Fred checked in a fix for that.  Two ZEO tests
are failing, but that appears to be a cross-platform problem introduced
yesterday and not unique to the branch.