[Zope-dev] XMLRPC with varargs

Marco Catunda catunda@embratel.net.br
19 Mar 2003 18:28:00 -0300

Dieter,

Ok.

But I was talking only about implementation of server side function and,
I think, it is possible use python specialities without desagree XMLRPC
cross language technology. In this case, only '*' arguments.

If I make a call like Foo( 1, 2 )

The server side implementation could be

def Foo( a, b )

or

def Foo( *a )

I developed some kind of proxy function using '*' arguments and
Acquisition.

--
Marco Catunda