[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.7: OrderSupport for ObjectManager

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 05 May 2003 22:41:12 +0200

--On Montag, 05. Mai 2003 20:41 +0200 Yuppie <schubbe@web.de> wrote:

> Stefan H. Holek wrote:
>> <http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2002-July/016913.html>
>
> I did that on request of Florent and thought it would be a no-brainer.
> <http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-checkins/2003-April/022598.html>
>
> But apparently I did it wrong. Would it be ok to change it to:
>
>      def __init__(id=None):
>          if id is not None:
>              self.id = str(id)
>
> Or should I revert that change completely?

Why not add the title as well? It seems common for constructors that accept
an id parameter to also accept a title.

>> Oh, and the up/down GIFs are hideous. ;-)
>
> You are missing the up/down buttons on the right side?

Nah, I'm not missing them at all. I was referring to the screenshot on
Maik's page. If you say they are gone I'm fine. ;-)

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/