[Zope-dev] Quickie?

Terry Hancock hancock@anansispaceworks.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:11:00 -0700

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 12:29 pm, Gerald Anderson wrote:
> Exception Value 	'mx.DateTime' module has no attribute
'__bases__'
> [...]
>   It seems that __bases__ is supposed to contain a tuple
with the
> classes base classes?

I can't tell you the answer, but I can tell you that
only classes have .__bases__ -- other objects, such
as modules, don't.  So some package is expecting
one and getting the other.

I last had this problem trying to use the Interface
module -- if you ask it to document an instance instead
of a class, it gives you this error message.

Maybe this will give someone a hint as to what's
going wrong in your case?

Cheers,
Terry