[Zope-dev] WebDAV File Descriptor Leak

Brian Brinegar brinegar@pier.ecn.purdue.edu
Tue, 27 May 2003 15:59:56 -0500

Andreas,

Rather than waiting to setup a new ZEO to test this out I decided to
poke around at the linux releases that are available. I was able to
reproduce our problem using the 2.5.1 release as well as the 2.6.0
release. It appears to be fixed in the 2.6.2b1 release. Until we are
able to move to 2.6.2 I will work on a way of monitoring this on or
production server.

Thank you,
Brian Brinegar
ECN Web Systems Developer