[Zope-dev] manage_addZClass* permission question

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:26:45 -0700

Shane Hathaway wrote:
> It is.  Older Zope code uses the manage_ prefix to require the Manager
> role by default.  Needless to say, that strategy did not cope well with
> later enhancements to Zope.

OK.  So what about the stuff in ZClasses/__init__.py, pure fluf?
After yesterdays App.Permission bug I did a quick grep over the Zope
source to make a big list of all used Permissions, and the 'Add Zope
Class' in __init__.py is the only one I can't account for.  (The one
in Draft.py had me confused for a few minutes too before I found out
that Drafts are completely disabled at the moment.)

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"We must be born with an intuition of mortality.  Before we know the words