[Zope-dev] Re: New-style ExtensionClasses (Zope 2.8) -- MRO issue

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at plone.org
Sat Nov 1 11:16:38 EST 2003

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 09:10:11AM -0200, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
| Couldn't get mro for
| Products.GroupUserFolder.GroupUserFolder.GroupUserFolder
| Couldn't get mro for  Products.CMFFormController.Script.FSPythonScript
| Couldn't get mro for
| Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerValidator.FSControllerValidator
| Couldn't get mro for
| Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPythonScript.FSControllerPythonScript
| Couldn't get mro for  Products.CMFPlone.PropertiesTool.PropertiesTool
| 488 5 210

The ones in CMFPlone and CMFFormController seemed easy to fix, I
haven't dived much into GroupUserFolder, as it's hieararchy seems very
complex to me. I checked in the changes on separate branches of each
product. In Plone I just changed Folder for ObjectManager, and in
CMFFormController I separated the class into a mixin class with no
bases, that is then mixed into FSPythonScript.

The mrohell script is very nice, though I haven't really understood
the output. I fixed those by trial and error :(

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

BYTE editors are people who separate the wheat from the chaff, and then
carefully print the chaff.