[Zope-dev] Zope doesn't know enough mime types.

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Tue Nov 4 12:06:49 EST 2003

Chris McDonough writes:
 > Oo, oo, Fred.  I just checked in a feature on the HEAD only that lets
 > you configure Python warning filters using the config file.  I think it
 > passes Brian's criterion for merge save for any tests.

The MIME types support now passes Brian's criteria; I finally added a
stanza to the zope.conf.in file that describes it.

 > It would be nice to have all the config stuff the same on HEAD as on 2.7
 > so we don't run into merge problems later... If we agree and I promise
 > to write a test for the warnfilter, maybe you could just copy the

Have you written these tests yet?

 > zconfig schemas and datatype files from the HEAD for the Zope.Startup
 > package and the zLOG package and merge that way instead of surgically
 > porting the mimetypes stuff to the 2.7 branch.  The zope.conf.in file
 > needs to be merged as well.

What was affected in zLOG?

I'm glad to port these features to Zope 2.7 if you've got the tests
ready and Brian thinks that makes sense.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation