[Zope-dev] Zope 2.7 beta 3

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Mon Nov 10 09:30:05 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:27:10 +0100
robert <robert at redcor.ch> wrote:

> Hi there,
> there was talk about a 2.7 b3.
> I would like to test it out.
> We are going do deploy a new server by end of this month and I would like to
> have it running 2.7 (reckless I know, but that is how I am)

Obi-wan would say, "So was I, if you remember." I personally prefer the term "leading edge" over "reckless" ;^).

As for beta 3, Brian Lloyd, our fearless release meister became the father of a new child over the weekend. He had originally promised to do the beta 3 release this week, but I'm not sure whether that will go forward or not at this point.  I'm sure he will respond in email when he becomes "available" (sometime in 2008 ;^).

-Casey