[Zope-dev] Controlling start en finish of a request

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Oct 16 09:55:49 EDT 2003

Hello,

I need help with ideas on how to solve my little problem here.

I need to sort of be "more in control" of a request, meaning that at the
beggining of a request I want to set some variables and call some python
scripts and at the end of a request I want to set soem other variables and
call some other python scripts

How would I be able to accomplish that? We sort of have semi-solved it by
setting and calling from standard_html_header and standard_html_footer, but
that is not enough.

IS there a way of achieving what I want to do?

I was told on IRC to do look into TransactionManager but I don't know how to
make this availabel Zope-wide.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

/dario