[Zope-dev] Zope doesn't know enough mime types.

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Fri Oct 31 10:46:44 EST 2003

Brian Lloyd writes:
 > fyi, I'm ok with merging this to 2.7 if it already is on the HEAD,
 > has tests, and has at least some minimal docs.

It's on the head, and I've performed a check on a running Zope process
that new types specified this way are recognized.  I'll check in unit
tests of the lower-level functionality that supports the feature
shortly.  The feature is documented in the configuration schema, and
I'll add something to the example configuration about it as well.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation