[Zope-dev] Zope 2.7.0-b2 startup error on windows

Michael Long mlong at datalong.com
Wed Sep 10 12:11:31 EDT 2003

> Try adding objects to your Zope, if that works and they stick around
even after
> you restart Zope, then this isn't so much of a problem.
>
> However, it's nasty, and I suspect you find you may not be able to
store objects
> to disk, so this does need fixing :-(
>
> Please file on http://collector.zope.org

I love the ease of adding zope instances in 2.7!!

After some further investigation I have found that a product that I am
developing is causing the error to appear. The product appears to work
fine in zope. I can add it, create objects with it and the objects are
persistent. Can someone give me some advice on how to go about debugging
my product to identify the offending code? The error appears in the
following environments:

SuSE 8.2 -- Zope 2.6.1
WinXP Pro -- Zope 2.7.x

Thanks,