[Zope-dev] Re: Still i18n:attributes DeprecationWarning on Zope head!

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Wed Sep 17 07:24:41 EDT 2003

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> Sidnei and I have corrected branch 2.7. Currently, DeprecationWarnings
> are meant to stay on HEAD.

Indeed, this is a good thing...

> Those Deprecation Warnings are emitted from TAL/TALGenerator.py.
>
> Feel free to replace the message by something more explicit to you.

I know that, the error message is fine, but there are tests that need to be
corrected. Since you know this syntax very well, please can you check out the
Zope HEAD, search for tal:attributes and fix and broken tests? I think there are
only a few files that need to be changed...

cheers,

Chris