[Zope-dev] 2.6 -> 2.7 upgrade

Andy McKay andy at agmweb.ca
Fri Sep 19 21:20:22 EDT 2003

Anyone got a bright idea how to upgrade users from 2.6 to 2.7? Im
specifically thinking via the Windows installer here.

A few files (probably) have to be moved around, no problem.
Specifically Im thinking a users command line switches have to be turned
into a ZConfig file.

Fortunately for Plone I can read the registry and convert into a
ZConfig, but no idea what the Zope Corp installer will do... I basically
see that there is no automated upgrade. Back it up, install the new one
and then read the docs...
--
   Andy McKay
   http://www.agmweb.ca