[Zope-dev] Site Error

AP Meyer a.p.meyer at fel.tno.nl
Tue Apr 6 10:44:37 EDT 2004

Maybe I just don't see it, but with the latest Archetypes from the CVS I
  get the following error:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
     AttributeError
Error Value
     reference_catalog
Request made at
     2004/04/06 16:23:41.266 GMT+2

What I found so far is that the reference_catalog problem only occurs in
an instance of Project from the  ArchGenXMLComplexExample code. Maybe
this is a known bug?

thanks
Andre

--