Zope + Ape + Subversion (was: RE: [Zope-dev] Using a truely r evis ion based storage for Zope ?)

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Sun Apr 18 02:19:23 EDT 2004

its (cmfsvnbrowser) not what your looking for, if you want a versioning
system integrated with plone (as i recall your original request) i still
think working with zope version control (as i suggested earlier) is more
applicable in the short term.. as an integrated example of doing object
version control entirely in zope see,

http://occams.objectrealms.net

-kapil