Zope + Ape + Subversion (was: RE: [Zope-dev] Using a truely r evis ion based storage for Zope ?)

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Mon Apr 19 16:03:29 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 13:33, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Kapil Thangavelu wrote:

> > should we move this discussion to an ape specific mailing list?
>
> I'm happy with zope-dev and zodb-dev, but if there's a good reason to make
> a new list, that's fine.

its a knowledge discovery issue, there's a lot of useful info ape info
floating around on diseparate mailing lists which makes it hard to get a
hold of, having a single mailing focused on ape would make it much
easier for folks to get up to speed and see all the cool stuff that can
be done and that people are doing with ape ;-)

cheers,

-kapil