[Zope-dev] order of transaction aborts

zope at netchan.cotse.net zope at netchan.cotse.net
Tue Apr 20 11:35:31 EDT 2004

Is there any way to influence the order of transaction aborts when you
hijack the transaction mechanism in a similar way as
Shared/DC/ZRDB/TM.py does? I have Folder and File like classes which
make changes on the file system as a part of their operation. When
within a transaction I make multiple changes to these objects and the
transaction is aborted, I have to do some cleanup in reverse order as
these operations were executed. AFAIK, the p_jar.abort() calls are made
in the same order as the objects were registered in the transaction.

Regards,
Sandor