[Zope-dev] zope 2.7.0: no tracebacks produced

Willi Langenberger wlang at wu-wien.ac.at
Tue Apr 20 18:41:02 EDT 2004

According to Mika, David P (Research):
> I am making a big upgrade and moving my products from 2.3.1 on HP-UX
> to 2.7.0 on windows 2000 and can't get zope to produce any tracebacks
> when it encounters errors.  I've checked all the log files and monitor
> stdout
> to no avail.  All I get is a brief html message with error type and value
> and
> instructions to check the error log.

from Zope-2.7.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py:

  # Enable APPEND_TRACEBACKS to make Zope append tracebacks like it used to,
  # but a better solution is to make standard_error_message display error_tb.
  APPEND_TRACEBACKS = 0

\wlang{}

--
Willi.Langenberger at wu-wien.ac.at                Fax: +43/1/31336/9207
Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste, Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien, Austria