[Zope-dev] Re: The bleak Future of Zope?

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Wed Apr 21 11:14:44 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 09:40 am, Max M wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> > However,
> > we are getting the first alpha out by the end of the month. Hopefully, by end
> > of May we will have finished the X3.0 to-do list and will release the beta.
> > At this point the API will freeze and application developers are encouraged
> > to have look at it.

Well, I couldn't find the antecedent for that quote, but it's really good news!

I'm deeply embroiled in organizing for an upcoming space conference on
Memorial Day Weekend (May 27-31, http://www.isdc2004.org ), so I'm not
able to do *any* programming for about a month, but I will definitely be
checking X3.0 out in June. That's probably when I'll be available to look
at the Schema package and see if I can contribute usefully to it, as well.

Cheers,
Terry